Date(s) - Sat. Sep. 14, 2019 - Sun. Sep. 29, 2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Community Care Educational Services
This RCFE initial administrator training program is approved for 80 hours with 60 hours live and 20 hours online .
The live classes are held on weekends but for Day 5 as follows:
- September 14,2019 – Saturday : 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- September 15,2019 – Sunday : 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
- September 21,2019 – Saturday : 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
- September 22,2019 – Sunday : 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- September 23, 2019 – Monday : 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- September 28, 2019 – Saturday : 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- September 29 2019 – Sunday : 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
The 20 hours online access will be available for everyone after the first day of the live class. This online portion has to be completed before the last live class on the third weekend in order to receive the Certificate of Completion .
The Certificate of Completion will enable the student to take the State exam for RCFE Standard Administrator Certification .
Bookings are closed for this event.
Cancellation / Substitution Policy
You may cancel your registration up to 20 business days before the first day of class. We will charge a $50 cancellation fee plus the credit card fee charges but will refund the remainder of your tuition. However, no refund will be offered if you cancel less than 20 business days before the first day of class.